OUR RETURNS POLICY
Please keep your receipt for anything you buy from us. It will ensure we can help you, if you need to bring something back.
Products delivered to you
If you buy a product which we deliver to you, you may cancel your order (or any part of it) for any reason before delivery or within 7 days after delivery by:
- In the first instance, Calling us, emailing us, or writing to us to cancel the order (or part of it).
- Alternatively, returning the product to the store (you will need to bring your sales invoice and the credit/debit card used for payment)
This is subject to the following conditions
- The product must be unused
- Orders which are cut, made to measure or mixed to your requirements will not be exchanged or refunded
- Perishable products purchased online will not be exchanged or refunded
- You will receive a full refund of the price paid (including relevant delivery charges) less any collection charges. If you return a part of an order, we will recalculate any applicable delivery charge for the remaining part of the order and also deduct this from the refund
- We reserve the right to refuse a return or to require proof of identity